This spectacular half-acre, south facing oceanfront home, is just 10 minutes from Sooke, 40 minutes from Victoria on Vancouver Island, British Columbia. The panoramic views of Juan de Fuca Strait and the breathtaking Olympic Mountains beyond, are the perfect setting for an unforgettable vacation.
Otter Point Beach House features a large hot tub with fabulous ocean views. The expansive lawns are perfect for family games, croquet or just laying around and watching the otters, whales, eagles and other wild life in their natural habitat. Sooke has some of the best salmon fishing in the world. For the divers there is a low bank beach and rocks just off shore, come and share the experience with the resident otters.
The Panoramic living room and dining room windows give the feeling of space and allow the west coast view to fill the rooms. The green lawn and the ever shifting colors of the sky and ocean are sure to soothe and rejuvenate.
There is a large bedroom on the upper floor with a queen size bed and en suite bathroom. The main floor has two bedrooms, one with a queen size bed and one with two single beds, and a full bathroom with tub and shower.
The kitchen is fully equipped with four appliances, it opens to the dining area with panoramic views of the cove. The tastefully decorated living room is equipped with cable TV, VCR, a stereo, and a selection of movies. For cool evenings a wood burning stove with glass front adds to the warm atmosphere. A deluxe futon couch converts into an extra double bed for guests.
The main floor has complete laundry facilities. You will enjoy full access to your own beach, expansive lawns and large hot tub.
Monthly rate is for 28 days.
Enjoy our mild winter, check for reduced multi-week low season rates, call or e-mail for a quote.
Rates are based on 4 guests, $20 Cdn. for each additional guest/night.
High Speed Internet included, please order when booking.
- High Season - June 25 to September 15,
- Shoulder Season - May 1 to June 24, September 16 to October 18. plus Christmas/ New Year, December 17 to January 3.
- Low Season - October 19 to December 16, January 4 to April 30.
- Low Season Multi-week rates are available, please phone or e-mail.
- Two night minimum in shoulder and low seasons.
- Three night minimum in high season, check availability calendar.
- Three night minimum on long weekends in shoulder and low seasons.
- Rates are based on 4 guests, $20 Cdn. for each additional guest.
- No smoking indoors.
- A $500 CAN, security deposit is required for all bookings.
- Cleaning fee of $100.00
- All prices are quoted in Canadian dollars, and are subject to applicable taxes · 5% GST
- We welcome children at Otter Point Beach House; as in all natural environments, children should be supervised.
- Dogs allowed - $20 Cdn. per night, maximum charge $100.00. - please keep dogs out of the bedrooms and off the furniture.
- 10% if booking more that 9 months in advance.
- 50% on booking otherwise.
- Balance due two week before arrival date.
- Sufficient notice of 45 days - Full refund less $50 administration fee.
- Less than 45 days notice for - Loss of deposit if we are not able to re-book.
- No refunds will be made for unused days or early departures.
- Check-In: 5:00 pm, unless otherwise arranged.
- Check-Out: 10:00 am, unless otherwise arranged.